Which Degrassi guy is hotter??

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dec. 4 Oh my god!!!

Dec. 4 Eclipse comes out on D.V.D!!! Who else is going to the midnight release?? I know I am. Last year I went for New moon, and I won a bunch of stuff this was the big question I got the answer to let's see if you can   
       who said: "You aren’t turning into a tree-hugger on me, are you?"

but anyway the

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - Special Edition (2 Discs) dvd includes

  • Over Three Hours of Special Features

  • Audio commentary with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart

  • Audio commentary with Stephenie Meyer and Wyck Godfrey

  • 6-part Making of Documentary: Introducing David Slade, Pre-production: Setting the Stage, The Heart of Eclipse, The

  • Dark Side of Eclipse: Lights, Camera, Action, Post-Production: Leaps in Technology

  • Deleted Scenes

  • Extended Scenes

  • Photo Gallery

  • Jump to.....Edward

  • Jump to.....Jacob

  • Music Videos: Muse: Neutron Star Collision, Metric: Eclipse (All Yours)

  • Hope you enjoy!! =D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment